Monday, July 03, 2006

Ace in our pockets


I would be deeply remiss if I didn't include a member of the One Wee World team who stepped in when we most needed help. Mr. Aaron Strongoni, true blue friend and lifesaver.

My husband met Aaron when they both worked at a restaurant here in L.A. It really isn't a stretch for me to imagine how they got to be friends. Their wry, sarcastic senses of humor and unique way of looking at things must have made them gravitate toward one another.

Not much is known about "Strongoni" as our son, Max, calls him... He is nocturnal. He is desired by all my single (and some married) girlfriends. And he writes horror films.

Hailing from Idaho, the Split Pea Capitol of the World as he would proudly tell you, Aaron is, and this will indeed make him cringe, just adorable and wildly talented.

We've been working a lot together the past couple of weeks, and it's been so much fun! It's beyond gratifying to have been given the gift of this idea, and then to see the idea manfiested exactly as I envisioned. And Aaron has had a huge role in that, with his generosity in helping us film and entirely handling the editing on his own.

Out of respect to him because I can imagine he wouldn't want a very long piece, I am going to keep this short. Strongoni, you are brilliant.

3 Comments:

At 3:36 AM, Blogger Juliet said...

So, sort of a mystery man, huh? LOL You certainly have a lot of wonderful people giving their support to you in this effort. I know you will succeed! And remember, you have me cheering you on here in Illinois. It's not much, but it's what I got. heh

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Our Mojo Rory said...

Juliet, it's huge having you cheering us on from Illinois (my husbands home state)! No this isn't Tracy writing but Shelli, one of the team. Thank you. PLus we all ove your blog!

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Juliet said...

Hey! Sorry about the shameless comment here, but I do hope you check out the link in my latest blog entry. I'm really excited about it! Just decided to make the rounds to all the bloggers I haven't seen online in awhile so that everyone knows. ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home